Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hey Jess and Larin...and Charlie

This is mainly for you guys since I haven't talked to ya's in quite awhile. The 2 things I miss about my long-hauls is my visits with you guys and the visits with my mom. I have been working 12 hour days and then some as I want to learn my new duties as completely and quickly as possible. I am starting to feel comfortable with it now. We will be implementing a new program starting this next week and I am heavily involved in kicking it off. I am excited about seeing you guys soon, I might try and get a load I can take down to Layton next weekend so I can come and visit my grandson on my birthday. Those are the presents (presence) I value most. Love you all very much and am looking forward to seeing you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dad! We are doing fine down here, miss all you guys too! We will be coming up Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete